In-Game Name: Kyle_McLeod
Date: 04/08/2017
Your Question:
Recently, I downloaded and installed an application named FL Studio from the original website which is the following one: http://www.image-line.com/
However, a few days later after the installation, I started bumping into some weird actions by google chrome. I would open a new tab to search for something and whatever I would have written would be removed and a new bar would be opened like so:

I have had this virus before as well, and I figured I'd recover my PC, but I want to keep that as my last method this time.

I tried removing any suspicious applications I had seen in the control panel>uninstall programs section. I clicked "installed on" beforehand so I would see what else was installed along with FL Studio and I ended up removing one application, and I still run into the same problem. I even get some advertisements, beside the fact that I have an ad blocking extension enabled. I tried downloading malwarebytes and adwcleaner, but I keep running into this error: .
Last time I tried doing something through cmd as an administrator, but I had no luck and like I said I performed a recovery.