Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Threaded View

In-Game Name(s)
    Walter_Skadoo 2Classified_4You
    Post Thanks / Like

SARP v2.0 NPC Guide

This is intended as a catalogue of the new NPCs added in v2.0 - mainly as a pointer to the ones who actually give missions or offer some form of interaction however at such a early stage many don't seem to do anything so all are being included for completeness. I'll update this as I find more of them, learn new info and whatever else.

As a forenote, all NPCs can be interacted with by pressing 'Y'. If you walk up to an NPC and press 'Y' and nothing happens, chances are they have no function (Or are possibly bugged at that moment).

Name - Abu Location - Los Santos, Idlewood Function - None. (Complaining about that damn mechanic)
    Name - Billy Location - Dillimore, Welcome Pump Function - None.
    Name - Clayton Location - Blueberry, Back Alley Function - Sells Colt 45, Shotgun and MP5.
    Name - Cletus (Pretty sure this is Sean Bears incognito) Location - Dillimore, (beargang) Furniture Store Function - Offered one mission to deliver a bed from Blueberry to Dillimore for $700, never spoke to me again - that's pretty bear.
    Name - Fred Location - Blueberry, Pier Function - None.
    Name - Mechanic Location - Los Santos, Ocean Docks Function - None. (Questioning your authority)
    Name - Oscar Location - Blueberry, Junkyard Function - None.
    Name - Redneck Location - Dillimore, Welcome Pump Function - None. (Being white trash)
    Name - Reggie Location - Blueberry, Off-License Function - Sells standard drinks. Store can be robbed by aiming a gun at him.
    Name - Viktor Location - Los Santos, Skate Park(Opposite) Function - Offers a mission to locate an abandoned car in somewhere in the city then deliver it to Ocean Docks. This mission gives 'Respect+' however I don't know for sure if you actually get respect. However it does unlock another mission to go and pickup a drug package and deliver it back to Viktor for $550..
    Name - Barbara Location - Blueberry, Strip Club Function - Sells standard drinks, also 'Private Show' tickets. Note - there are a few strippers in the club dancing, not included on their own because they only do that.
    Name - Emmet Location - Los Santos, Willowfield Function - Sells Colt 45, Shotgun and MP5. (Nines, no AKs. Emmet pls)
    Name - OG Kane Location - Los Santos, Glen Park Function - None. (Talks a lot of shit - seriously this guy has so many different lines.)
    Name - Prostitute Location - Blueberry, Strip Club Backroom Function - Sucks dick.
    Name - Ryan Location - Blueberry, Pizza Stack(Behind) Function - None.
    Name - Big Smoke Location - Los Santos, Grove Street(Johnson House) Function - Gives mission to retrieve fried chicken. Seemingly can't be completed as of just now, no waypoints. I checked both Cluckin' Bells nearby. (Expected a mission wherein all you need to do is follow the damn train, but this a close second)
    Name - Sweet Johnson Location - Los Santos, Grove Street Function - None.
    Name - Tyrone Location - Los Santos, Ganton(Drug House, Outside) Function - None. (You didn't actually expect an NPC to just sell crack did you?)
    Name - Worker Location - Blueberry, Warehouses Function - Gives mission to load products into a van then deliver them to the Product Dealer job in Los Santos then take the van back afterwards for $950.
    Name - Security Location - Los Santos International, Airfield Gate Function - None. Remarks about young pilots when opening gate.
    Name - Refugee Location - Los Santos, Marina(Cargoship) Function - Must be talked to in order to complete the Triad's mission.
    Name - Freddy Location - Los Santos, Prison Function - None.
    Name - Triad Location - Los Santos, Temple(Cathay) Function - Gives mission to deriver a fake passport to the Refugee on the cargo ship. Once you get to the Refugee you need to interact with him(Y) in order to complete the mission for $650.(Also apparently a massive fan of 'The Who')
    Name - Bobby Location - Los Santos, Willowfield Function - None.(Where's the propane, Bobby?)

I hope some people find this helpful, I'm also fairly sure I do not have all of the new NPCs yet so I'm going to continue searching and cataloguing my adventures with NPCs. Also feel free to post any of your own knowledge pertaining to the new NPCs, I'll validate it myself (also get a cute picture) and add it to the list.
    Last edited by Walter Greyson; 18th January 2014 at 05:44 PM.