Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Danial_Anderson
    Post Thanks / Like

MAP problem Once again!

So guys i just did my first mapping and took SS and posted on GTA sarp > Mapping Show case and then i Just saved the file but now i dont know that where is that mapping and i saw on show case that people loaded their mapping on GTA SA or something like i-e Debugg or something else so tell me that too that how to use that and do i need pawn files? for saving such files if yes then gime the link of pawn files that from where i should download that i really need help u can watch my mapping on showcase and help me solving these problems

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd recommend you to watch tutorials on YouTube, you're supposed to copy the code and save it somewhere when you've mapped something though.

In-Game Name(s)
    Danial_Anderson
    Post Thanks / Like
    how to copy the codeS? there are none- and i didnt saw em where are they though? and i tried youtube there is nothing for this thats why i have posted here bro

Sean Johnson
    In your editor, go to 'Show Code'

Then, press 'Rebuild', then 'Export' and choose where you want to save the file, and hit 'save'.

After that, whenever you want to edit it, just click on 'import pwn' and select the file you want to edit.

In-Game Name(s)
    Danial_Anderson
    Post Thanks / Like
    ik but i dont have that editor that editor gives a error"close GTA SA" but its already closed but now sean i use med version 0.32 its really slow old and sucks but i had no choice and did my mapping there but if u can tell any solution for the editor problem so tell me please bro........ btw i saw mappings on showcase that ppl had done how do they load their mappings?? on debugg or
    SA or something like that if u know tell me and help me please bro...

Sean Johnson
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohaib_Ali View Post
    ik but i dont have that editor that editor gives a error"close GTA SA" but its already closed but now sean i use med version 0.32 its really slow old and sucks but i had no choice and did my mapping there but if u can tell any solution for the editor problem so tell me please bro........ btw i saw mappings on showcase that ppl had done how do they load their mappings?? on debugg or
    Don't play GTA SA whilst mapping, problem solved.

In-Game Name(s)
    Lazovsky
    Post Thanks / Like

Reinstall your GTA and Map Editor.

Close your GTA from the tasks manager then open the Map Editor.

To load your maps take the CreateObject or CreateDynamicObjects code and past them under "public OnGameModeInit"

And to test your map on the debug just press "Test" with the yellow lamp on your editor. and wait for the debug to load.

I hope this will help you.
    rip

In-Game Name(s)
    Danial_Anderson
    Post Thanks / Like
    what u guys think that i have not tried that all i know that how does dat editor works i just re-installed all 3 times but still it does not works can u gime a link of sa that really works or do i need a dvd or cd ?? i downloaded the sa from internet (pls just dont google and give the link of google saing GTA SA, gime the torrent which really works and does not makes me losing my GBs)

In-Game Name(s)
    Destiny.
    Post Thanks / Like
    what u guys think that i have not tried that all i know that how does dat editor works i just re-installed all 3 times but still it does not works can u gime a link of sa that really works or do i need a dvd or cd ?? i downloaded the sa from internet (pls just dont google and give the link of google saing GTA SA, gime the torrent which really works and does not makes me losing my GBs)
    Well for a start, you can begin by cutting the rude act. I don't appreciate it along with any other helper too. But I'll put that past me and continue on. We aren't allowed to link you to any pirated version of the game so you're going to have to do that on your own unfortunately. It doesn't require that much, just a simple google search.

Pending Player; 24H.

Spoiler!

In-Game Name(s)
    Danial_Anderson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idk man

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Klash's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Klash Smith
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idk man
    Please be specified on what you need helping with at this point.

Awaiting Player (24h)
    ex
    Community Head Helper x3 || LSPD Chief || FBI Special Agent || Senior Tester

In-Game Name(s)
    Danial_Anderson
    Post Thanks / Like
    close this shit. i am done.

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Archived